* Have you seen Golden Acrylic Mediums? Kurtis will show you some of the neat things that you can do with Golden Acrylics mixed with Clear tar gel, Crackle paste and Heavy Gel (Gloss), and he’ll be working on a variety of surfaces. Go wild! (pssssst – he’ll have a limited supply of samples to give out to attendees!) 10:30am – 12:30pm
* Oil painting on Gessobord, with a special focus on some of Gamblin’s more esoteric mediums with Jason – Come and look, and try them yourself, too! 11am – 1pm
* SilkScreen Printing with John Mark – He’s one of our sales reps, and he knows a TON about silkscreening – Plus, if you bring your own dark (& clean) T-shirt, he’ll silkscreen Art Central’s logo on it for you for free!!! Cool, huh? 12:30pm – 2:30pm
* Why do some artists use Fluid Acrylics? Lorri can show you how they differ from traditional heavy-bodied acrylics, and she does make them sing! Come by and give them a try! 1pm – 3pm
* Encaustic Painting on board and paper with Flo – she’ll be showing basic and advanced techniques – she really knows her stuff! 2:30pm – 4:30pm
* Have you ever wanted to try Oil Sticks? Ardella (Jo) will be doing a demo with R&F pigment-laden beauties – and if you’re nice, she’ll let you try them, too! 3pm – 5pm
(demonstrations are free!)
AND … check our blog – www.artcentralslo.wordpress.com – about 3 days before the event for a sneak preview at some of the things that will be on sale!SATURDAY – FEB 9th – 10am – 5pm . . . Hope you can join us!